The annual membership donation is $1,000, payable either by credit card, electronic check or by mailing a check. Online payments are subject to credit card processing fees.
In order to ensure that 100% of your donation goes towards grant awards we kindly ask that you opt to cover these fees at check out.
If mailing a check please select "Pay Later" on the next screen and:
Make check payable to Impact 100 IRC, Inc. and mail it to
Impact 100 IRC
P.O. Box 643425, Vero Beach, FL 32964
Charitable registration number CH59372
Memorial gifts benefit Impact 100's administrative fund.
Membership dues are due and payable by February 15th, 2020
Our membership year runs from May 1 - April 30th.
Your membership dues fund grants that impact Indian River County.
1. COMMUNITY PARTNERS COMMITTEE If you like working with nonprofits and want to see how they implement their grant dollars, then the Community Partners Committee may be for you. You will gain detailed knowledge of our nonprofits and their winning programs, as well as attend on-site visits and learn how our accountability and follow-up procedures work.
2. EVENTS AND GENERAL VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE This is the perfect opportunity to get to know other Impact Members in a small group setting. From event planning in detail to helping with general tasks on a one day only event, we can use your help. Various events throughout the Impact year include the November Kickoff Brunch, Impact Day and Impact Month Open Houses in January/February, Meet the Finalists Reception and New Member Social in March, and the Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation Party in April. General volunteer contributions include helping with the set-up and breakdown of materials at events and event registration.
3. FINANCE COMMITTEE If you have a financial background or expertise and want to be an integral part of the Grants Committee we would appreciate your talents. As a financial analyst/grant panel member you will review the grants with a special focus on the financial reports. Time commitment: January-February.
4. GRANTS COMMITTEE If you like reviewing grant applications, making site visits, and recommending awardees, then the Grants Committee may be for you. You will gain increased awareness of community needs and appreciation for the work of the nonprofits striving to meet those needs. Time commitment: January-February. Dues must be paid by December 1st to join this committee.
5. MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE If you would like to help with recruiting new members, retaining current members, and mentoring new members, then the Membership Committee may be for you. Meetings are limited with most of the work done by email or at events.
Recognizing that 100% of your membership donation goes towards grant awards, some members choose to make an additional donation in order to help cover administrative costs associated with the operations of Impact 100 of Indian River County.