Experience The Power Of Team Philanthropy
Annual Membership Fees
The annual membership donation is $1,100 ($1,000 to grant funding/ $100 operating fee) payable either by credit card, electronic check or by mailing a check.
Online payments are subject to additional credit card processing fees.
We kindly ask that you opt to cover credit card and bank processing fees at check out in order to help keep our administrative costs as low as possible.
100% of donations and fees paid are tax-deductible.
Pay Later/ Mail-In Option
You do not have to pay your membership donation at this time. To opt to pay later fill out this form, click submit and select "Pay Later" on the next screen.
If mailing a check please select "Pay Later" on the next screen and:
Make check payable to Impact 100 IRC, Inc. and mail it to
Impact 100 IRC
P.O. Box 643425, Vero Beach, FL 32964
Charitable registration number CH59372
Membership donations for 2021-2022 grant cycle are due by February 28th, 2022.
Volunteer for a Committee
- COMMUNITY PARTNERS COMMITTEE If you like working with nonprofits and want to see how they implement their grant dollars, then the Community Partners Committee may be for you. You will gain detailed knowledge of our nonprofits and their winning programs, as well as attend on-site visits and learn how our accountability and follow-up procedures work.
- EVENTS AND GENERAL VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE This is the perfect opportunity to get to know other Impact Members in a small group setting. From event planning in detail to helping with general tasks on a one-day-only event, we can use your help. Various events throughout the Impact year include the November Kickoff Brunch, Impact Day and Impact Month Open Houses in January/February, Meet the Finalists Reception and New Member Social in March, and the Annual Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation Party in April. General volunteer contributions include helping with the set-up and breakdown of materials at events and event registration.
- FINANCE COMMITTEE If you have a financial background or expertise and want to be an integral part of the Grants Committee we would appreciate your talents. As a financial analyst/grant panel member you will review the grants with a special focus on the financial reports. Time commitment: January-February.
- GRANTS COMMITTEE If you like reviewing grant applications, making site visits, and recommending awardees, then the Grants Committee may be for you. You will gain increased awareness of community needs and appreciation for the work of the nonprofits striving to meet those e needs. Time commitment: January-February. Dues must be paid by December 1st to join this committee.
- MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE If you would like to help with recruiting new members, retaining current members, and mentoring new members, then the Membership Committee may be for you. Meetings are limited with most of the work done by email or at events.
- MARKETING COMMITTEE If you are creative and would like to promote the unique organization of Impact 100, think about joining the Marketing Committee. We need people who have writing experience, know their way around a camera, like to liaise with the media, or understand print production. Meetings are limited with most of the work done by email or at Impact 100 events. This is a relatively new committee with the opportunity to promote the Impact brand in creative ways! 1.
Additional Administrative Donation
I wish to make an additional administrative donation to further assist in covering the operating fees associated with running Impact 100 of Indian River County: