The annual membership donation is $1,000, payable either by credit card ($27 processing fee), electronic check ($11 processing fee), or by mailing a check. Recognizing that 100% of every membership dollar goes directly to grant awards, some members choose to make an optional contribution toward administrative expenses.
If mailing a check:
Membership dues are due and payable by February 28th, 2020
Make check payable to Impact 100 IRC, Inc. and mail it to
Impact 100 IRC
P.O. Box 643425, Vero Beach, FL 32964
Charitable registration number CH59372
Memorial gifts benefit Impact 100's administrative fund.
Our membership year runs from May 1 - April 30th.
Your membership dues fund grants that impact Indian River County.
1. COMMUNITY PARTNERS COMMITTEE If you like working with nonprofits and want to see how they implement their grant dollars, then the Community Partners Committee may be for you. You will gain detailed knowledge of our nonprofits and their winning programs, as well as attend on-site visits and learn how our accountability and follow-up procedures work.
2. EVENTS COMMITTEE If you like event planning and detail, the Events Committee, which is responsible for the planning and execution of the November Kickoff Brunch, Impact Day and Impact Month Open Houses in January/February, Meet the Finalists Member Reception and New Member Social in March and the Annual Meeting in April, needs your assistance. Meetings are limited with most of the activity occurring around the events.
3. FINANCE COMMITTEE If you have a financial background or expertise and want to be an integral part of the Grants Committee we would appreciate your talents. As a financial analyst/grant panel member you will review the grants with a special focus on the financial reports. Time commitment: January-February.
4. GRANTS COMMITTEE If you like reviewing grant applications, making site visits, and recommending awardees, then the Grants Committee may be for you. You will gain increased awareness of community needs and appreciation for the work of the nonprofits striving to meet those needs. Time commitment: January-February. Dues must be paid by December 1st to join this committee.
5. MARKETING COMMITTEE If you have writing experience, know your way around a camera, like to liaise with the media or understand print production, then the Marketing Committee may be for you. Meetings are limited with most of the work done by email or at Impact 100 events.
6. MEMBERSHIP COMMITTEE If you would like to help with recruiting new members, retaining current members, and mentoring new members, then the Membership Committee may be for you. Meetings are limited with most of the work done by email or at events.
7. VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE If you want to help with general tasks across Impact100, then the Volunteer Committee may be for you. General volunteers contribute in a variety of capacities, some examples include helping with the set-up and breakdown of materials at events, and making sure event registration runs smoothly.